Vivienne offers psychological therapy for individuals and couples, using a cognitive behavioural, IPT, systemic or integrative approach. If required some contacts can be arranged by telephone or e-mail after initial assesment.
As a BPS Registered Supervisor she also provides Clinical Supervision for trainees following the Independent Route as Counselling Psychologists, and practising therapists.
Sometimes people are seeking a private space to consider an important life decision, or make sense of past experiences. Or you may have been struggling to cope with ….
- Depression, low mood
- Relationship/family problems
- The effects of abuse
- Low self esteem
- Panic attacks
- Post-traumatic stress
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Social anxiety, body dysmorphia
- Difficulties with adjustment, self esteem and identity relating to disability or visible difference
- Problems affecting study, including procrastination, motivation, concentration
Each person’s problems and psychological resources are unique, and the therapy offered is collaborative. Whether the treatment model agreed is cognitive, cognitive behavioural, systemic, IPT or integrative, progress is frequently better and learning deeper with between – session independent practice and discovery as agreed by client and therapist.